Hampshire, Illinois Facility
Do you enjoy working with tools and machines? Have a talent for figuring out and solving equipment problems? This could be the opportunity for you!
Minerallac is looking for Maintenance Machinist with the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment that is not working properly, and maintaining a variety of warehouse equipment. We often have diverse requirements in our warehouse and are looking for someone who is up for the challenge and brings a positive attitude and energy to work every day.
General responsibilities include:
- Maintaining all warehouse equipment in proper operational condition
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions to determine necessary adjustments or repairs
- Dismantling equipment to examine for and replace parts as needed
- Reassembling equipment after repairs/maintenance
- Fabricate and machine small parts per prints/drawings, weld frames, and assemble new equipment
- Ability to program and troubleshoot PLC
- Building maintenance as required
You must have the following qualifications to be considered:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Technical Certification is a plus
- Minimum three years experience with industrial equipment and tools
- Minimum two years experience with welding equipment and tools
- General knowledge of materials, tools and methods used in building maintenance
Bring your skills and enthusiasm to a Company that values talent and provides a supportive, challenging place for you to succeed! We offer a full benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) with a company match, and a casual and fun environment.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your resume!