Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to make a difference? You will have the opportunity to enhance, streamline, and automate our processes while managing our Accounting Team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done, who wants to belong to something special…and a chance to grow with our company through multiple stages.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Overseeing, applying, and maintaining necessary internal controls throughout the company processes
- Directing and assuring all accounting transactions and reporting are GAAP compliant
- Providing the status of the company’s financial condition by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data
- Providing analytics and associated reports regarding investment and/or profitability concerns
- Preparing and presenting special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Assuring compliance of federal, state, and local legal requirements
You must possess the following characteristics to be considered for the position:
- College degree in Accounting
- Supervisory experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience within the accounting function of a similar organization structure and volume
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications required; Sage X3 system knowledge a plus
Bring your skills and enthusiasm to a Team that values talent and provides a supportive, challenging place for you to succeed! Our employees enjoy a friendly, team-oriented environment with a casual dress code. Not only that, we offer a full benefits package including affordable health/life/disability insurance, PTO and 401(k) with a company match.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your resume!