Does math come easy to you? Are you interested in exploring the possibilities in Accounting? We can help you take the first step toward a fulfilling career!
The Finance Department is responsible for Minerallac’s financial accounting function and the oversight of the financial accounting processes of the Company. This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Finance and supports the Finance Team with various projects and accounting responsibilities.
The individual in this position will work with the Accounting Team to gain an understanding of the department’s functions and will be primarily responsible for:
- Assisting in the Accounts Payable process to gain understanding of the payables function
- Assisting in the cash application and collection process to gain understanding of the receivables function
- Assisting with various month-end reporting and processes
Interested candidates must possess the following characteristics to be considered for the position:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Interest and aptitude to work in Accounting / Finance
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and standards
Minerallac offers benefits including PTO and a casual office environment. Submit your resume today to join the growing Accounting team!